Welcome to the Sioux Scout website

Welcome to the Sioux Scout website
The Sioux Scout website is a place to find fun and informative content ranging from the outdoors in general, hiking & camping on one end, and self reliance & preparedness on the other. The goal is to show just how much those two cultures have in common. A Prepper can learn a lot from a Hiker and vise versa.

We are all about having a positive focused mindset, having the right gear and the know how to work the two together for whatever adventure lays ahead.
"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
Col. Jeff Cooper

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Every 2nd Matters | February 2nd, 2014

It's the 2nd of the month and that means it's time for me to put a little more effort into letting the general public know how I feel about the 2nd Amendment. Once again I will be wearing my Every 2nd Matters shirt today and when I go out tonight for a Superbowl party.

In my case, I really don't think I'm much help for this great movement in my day to day dealing with people around me. I am fortunate to leave in an area that is very pro 2nd Amendment, for gun rights and has no problems with Armed Citizens. But I still do what I can. 

If I only ever get just one person thinking when they see my shirt, my simple actions were well worth it. That is one of the main reasons I started this blog. I want to be another voice for the 2nd Amendment and pro gun people in general. 

So once again I am posting about Every 2nd Matters and wearing their shirt. Please take a minute to check out their website. Ordering and wearing one of their shirts on the 2nd of each month is a simple way to help promote the 2nd Amendment in a non-confrontational way.

There is also no need to buy a special shirt. If you have a NRA or Pro 2nd Amendment shirt or hat, you're good to go. Even a shirt from you favorite firearm brand will be a great way to help spread the word.

Every 2nd Matters fosters learning and enlightenment
by working with the community to create
a safe, fulfilling, and enriching environment
for the public to learn about our 2nd Amendment rights.
 I have gotten behind this movement and I sincerely hope you do too. I wear my Every 2nd Matters t-shirt on every 2nd of the month, or another pro 2nd Amendment or firearms related t-shirt.

Open carrying a side arm on the 2nd (you it's legal and comfortable for you) or wearing a gun rights shirt is a great way to showcase the fact that normal people can also be responsible Armed Citizens. A low key, non-confrontational approach is much better than slinging a rifle over your back and screaming it's your right to the police.

For more information, please visit the Every 2nd Matters website.

_______________________________________
Also check out Sons of Liberty Tees for some great Pro 2nd Amendment T-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment