Welcome to the Sioux Scout website

Welcome to the Sioux Scout website
The Sioux Scout website is a place to find fun and informative content ranging from the outdoors in general, hiking & camping on one end, and self reliance & preparedness on the other. The goal is to show just how much those two cultures have in common. A Prepper can learn a lot from a Hiker and vise versa.

We are all about having a positive focused mindset, having the right gear and the know how to work the two together for whatever adventure lays ahead.
"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
Col. Jeff Cooper

Friday, January 3, 2014

Open Carry Experience (Jan. 02, 2014)



Here is this month's open carry experience video from The Yankee Marshall. I did not open carry yesterday, but I wore my Every 2nd Matters t shirt. I had some good conversations with coworkers about the shirt. Nothing Earth shattering, the majority are pro gun in my area. But a few said they might get a shirt too, which I think is a big deal.

I strongly believe if more and more people put forth their views to the public in a non confrontational way, like wearing a pro 2nd Amendment or other firearm related shirt on the 2nd of every month, the general public will overtime become more acceptable to the Armed Citizen.

Here is a link to the Every 2nd Matters website. Please visit the site for more information and to order a Every 2nd Matters shirt of your own, if you would like. I want to stress I am not affiliated with them in any way. I just think it's a great idea and I'm doing my part to spread the word.

You can help the Every 2nd Matters movement without getting one of their shirts too. Just make a point to wear any  pro 2nd Amendment or other firearm related shirt that you have on the 2nd of every month. If you do not have one and would like to get one that will make a statement, check out Sons of Liberty. I am  affiliated with them because I really love their shirts.




What do you think about this Every 2nd Matters movement concept? Do you feel it's a good way to get our the message out to the general public? Please comment below with your thoughts, or log on to the West Marshland Armory Forum and join the discussion there.

No comments:

Post a Comment