Welcome to the Sioux Scout website

Welcome to the Sioux Scout website
The Sioux Scout website is a place to find fun and informative content ranging from the outdoors in general, hiking & camping on one end, and self reliance & preparedness on the other. The goal is to show just how much those two cultures have in common. A Prepper can learn a lot from a Hiker and vise versa.

We are all about having a positive focused mindset, having the right gear and the know how to work the two together for whatever adventure lays ahead.
"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
Col. Jeff Cooper

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Getting Ready for the New AK


With the new AK due to arrive next Tuesday and the recent boost my "fun fund" received from it's share of my income tax refund, have done a bit of fun time shopping the last few days. An assortment of ammo, two slings to try and a stock for an AR that is "almost done" being customized to my liking. I say almost done because I have to admit there is still some mall ninja in me left over from my youth.

Far as customizing the new AK, I don't think there is going to be much of anything beyond attaching one of the slings I ordered. Perhaps I will add a mount for a weapons light, but we'll have to see.


Please feel free to comment below or join the discussion on the new West Marshland Armory Forum.
The forum is new and just getting started. A few friends of mine from other firearms forums have joined and we hope you join us by signing up for a free membership. One we have 100 active members we will start having prize giveaways and other rewards for participating.

Link to the Forum post: Getting Ready for the New AK (WMA Blog Post)

Link to previous post on me ordering the new AK: I Finally Pulled the Trigger on an AK

No comments:

Post a Comment