Welcome to the Sioux Scout website

Welcome to the Sioux Scout website
The Sioux Scout website is a place to find fun and informative content ranging from the outdoors in general, hiking & camping on one end, and self reliance & preparedness on the other. The goal is to show just how much those two cultures have in common. A Prepper can learn a lot from a Hiker and vise versa.

We are all about having a positive focused mindset, having the right gear and the know how to work the two together for whatever adventure lays ahead.
"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
Col. Jeff Cooper

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

G2 R.I.P. Bullet Please Go Away

G2 R.I.P. Bullet please go away. You're not even available to the public and you've already annoyed me to no end. Well, not so much you have annoyed me. It's all the tacti-cool mall ninjas who are staining their Multicam tactical boxers while they stare at photos of you for hours on end and their non-stop blabbering about how awesome you are on the gun forums.

Yes you look very wicked. You also look like a failure to feed causing nightmare that would be wildly inaccurate if you actually made it out of the barrel. But of course those are not concerns for the typical mall ninja.

Currently mall ninjas are pre-ordering you and I'm sure California, Illinois and New York are drafting bills to ban you. All of these solely based on you evil name and badass looks. Personally I'm hoping the anti-gun States are working on legislation against you. That way they won't focus their time on other gun control bills that make actually effect the shooting world and infringe on our rights. Since no serious Armed Citizen will buy you, you will be a fade that passes us by the end of next summer; you'll make a great decoy to occupy ant-gunners time.

Now that I stopped typing my rant, I'm a little concerned with my bold statements. If you end up being wildly successful and I start singing your praises; I will look sillier than when I claimed the Glock 42 380 spec that got leaked were fakes. Oh well, you can't be a firearms blogger if you don't post rants based solely on opinions formed from being annoyed by forum comments.





2 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!!! I don't know how this works, but I am giving it a try! Preheat it Shane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, look at you! Thanks, Brandi. So how many calls has you're shop gotten from people asking about this stuff?

      Delete