Welcome to the Sioux Scout website

Welcome to the Sioux Scout website
The Sioux Scout website is a place to find fun and informative content ranging from the outdoors in general, hiking & camping on one end, and self reliance & preparedness on the other. The goal is to show just how much those two cultures have in common. A Prepper can learn a lot from a Hiker and vise versa.

We are all about having a positive focused mindset, having the right gear and the know how to work the two together for whatever adventure lays ahead.
"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
Col. Jeff Cooper

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Yeti Tac Velox IWB Holster: First Impressions



Video recorded with:
Nikon Coolpix S7000: http://amzn.to/2d6T5jm
Targrus TG-5060TR tripod: http://amzn.to/2cZndPr

My first and most likely last "unboxing" video. I did not know what I was getting for a Kydex option, so I thought it would make a fun video. What you'll see is my honest first impression of this particular holster and Yeti Tac, since this is the first product I've purchased from them.

I've only worn the holster a few days off and on at this point, but thus far I am very pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment