Welcome to the Sioux Scout website

Welcome to the Sioux Scout website
The Sioux Scout website is a place to find fun and informative content ranging from the outdoors in general, hiking & camping on one end, and self reliance & preparedness on the other. The goal is to show just how much those two cultures have in common. A Prepper can learn a lot from a Hiker and vise versa.

We are all about having a positive focused mindset, having the right gear and the know how to work the two together for whatever adventure lays ahead.
"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
Col. Jeff Cooper

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Having Fun with the Anti-Gun Trolls

When I read the Washington Times article: Gun sales hit new record, ammo boom to follow, I just couldn't resist a little troll baiting in the comments. Normally I just chuckle at some of the anti-gunner's comments, but today I had to have a little fun with this one.


I'm sure this guy will reply with a witty comeback, filled with name calling or throwing some unverifiable "fact" regarding a slightly different subject to make himself feel better. Good for him, but by the time I get done posting this, that comment will be so buried under the new ones I won't bother looking. 

I guess I'm just to lazy to argue with a person who suffers from Hoplophobia.

This isn't my best work at provoking an Anti-gunner like this on the internet.
Previous post: I Threw The Bible At A Holy Rolling Anti-Gunner Once



No comments:

Post a Comment